1. Course fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, but may be transferred to other locations or individuals by calling our office at (209) 624-6636.
2. Please be aware that you must attend the entire day to receive full credit. Make-up days are arranged by contacting us at (209) 624-6636.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct program offering for your facility type and licensure. No refund will be issued only credit towards other classes good for one year.
4. Certificates of completion will be provided onsite at the end of class.
5. Please do not bring recording devices and turn off cell phones and pagers during class time.
6. Lunch is on your own and is typically scheduled from 12:00pm to 12:30pm.
7. Smoking is prohibited in our classrooms.