All classes are on hold due to the Coronavirus and the "avoid large groups" and California's stay-at-home order.
For registration of these courses, please call the number listed on the flyers or TEXT your Information/Questions at 209-938-9132
Click the image to enlarge.
All further classes, both public and private, will be resumed once the COVID-19 crisis has subsided.
1. Course fees are NON-REFUNDABLE but may be transferred to other locations or individuals by calling our office at (209) 624-6636.
2. Please be aware that you must attend the entire day to receive full credit. Make-up days are arranged by contacting us at (209) 624-6636.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are enrolled in the correct program offering for your facility type and licensure. No refund will be issued only credit towards other classes good for one year.
4. Certificates of completion will be provided onsite at the end of class.
5. Please do not bring recording devices and turn off cell phones and pagers during class time.
6. Lunch is on your own and is typically scheduled from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.
7. Smoking is prohibited in our classrooms.